Do you require Partial Knee Replacement?
Partial Knee Arthroplasty may be a good choice if you have arthritis on only one side of the Knee, and you :
- Are older, thin, and not very active
- Do not have very bad arthritis on the other side of the Knee or under the Kneecap
- Have only minor deformity of the Knee
- Can move your Knee in a good range
- Have stable ligaments in the Knee
Having a good functional ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) is very important if you wish to undergo Partial Knee Replacement Surgery.