Background of Shoulder Fractures
Background of Fractures:
Fracture around the Shoulder includes fractures of the clavicle, humeral head, glenoid, coracoid, acromion, scapula, greater tuberosity. A direct or indirect force may cause fractures.
- Shoulder movement not possible
- Anterior posterior view
- Lateral view
- Indicated in Comminuted Fractures.
- Indicated if suspecting an associated Labral or Cuff tear
- Bandage a soft padding around the Shoulder in the form of cuff and collar.
- Shift him to a hospital immediately on a stretcher.
- Do not attempt to force the shoulder straight.
- Do not give the victim anything to eat or drink.