Arthroscopy and Joint Replacement Fellowship
M.S Orth (Gold Medallist), D-Orth, MBBS
Consultant Knee and Shoulder Surgeon
Specialist in Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy & Sports Injury
- Limca Book Record Holder
- Gold Medallist from University of Mumbai in 2004
- Internationally trained Knee & Shoulder Surgeon
- Faculty at Various National & International Conferences
- Faculty at Various National Arthroscopic Courses
- Winner of MV Sant and Lupin Prize for Excellence of Orthopaedics
Program Director: Dr. Amyn Rajani - Knee & Shoulder Surgeon, Hospital Affiliation @ Breach Candy Hospital, Lilavati Hospital & Saifee Hospital, Mumbai.
Duration: 1 year
Dates: Current Position Filled
Next Date of Fellowship: July 2022 to June 2023
Number of Fellowship: Two
Accommodation: Not Provided
Stipend: 30 Thousand only
All Applicants must fulfill the below mentioned criteria:
1. Completed a formal postgraduate training in orthopaedics.
2. Not more than 35 yrs of age.
3. Interest in the field of Arthroscopy and Joint Replacement.
4. Maharashtra Medical Council Registration
- Mandatory (application Receipt will suffice).
5. Professional indemnity coverage of 25 lakhs.
of pathologies in knee and shoulder along with sports injuries.
Arthroscopic Procedure of the Knee & Shoulder
Fellows will be exposed to Complex Knee Reconstruction, including Multi-ligament Knee Injuries and Chondral Surgery, Arthroscopic Bankart Repair, Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair, Slap Repair and Mini-open Latarjet.
Arthroplasty of Knee & Shoulder
Fellows will be exposed to Primary Total Knee, Partial Knee and Revision Knee Arthroplasty along with Total Shoulder Arthroplasty and Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty.