Arthroscopy and Joint Replacement Fellowship
Orthopaedic Arthroscopy Knee & Shoulder (OAKS)
M.S Orth (Gold Medallist), D-Orth, MBBS
Consultant Knee and Shoulder Surgeon
Specialist in Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy & Sports Injury
- Limca Book Record Holder
- Gold Medallist from University of Mumbai in 2004
- Internationally trained Knee & Shoulder Surgeon
- Faculty at Various National & International Conferences
- Faculty at Various National Arthroscopic Courses
- Winner of MV Sant and Lupin Prize for Excellence of Orthopaedics
Program Director: Dr. Amyn Rajani - Knee & Shoulder Surgeon, Hospital Affiliation @ Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai & Saifee Hospital, Mumbai
Duration: 6 Months
Dates: 1st February, 2019 to 31st July, 2019 &
1st August, 2019 to 31st January, 2020
Number of Fellowship: One
Accommodation: Not Provided
All Applicants must fulfill the below mentioned criteria:
1. Completed a formal postgraduate training in orthopaedics.
2. Not more than 35 yrs of age.
3. Interest in the field of Arthroscopy and Joint Replacement.
of pathologies in knee and shoulder along with sports injuries.
Arthroscopic Procedure of the Knee & Shoulder
Fellows will be exposed to Complex Knee Reconstruction, including Multi-ligament Knee Injuries and Chondral Surgery, Arthroscopic Bankart Repair, Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair, Slap Repair and Mini-open Latarjet.
Arthroplasty of Knee & Shoulder
Fellows will be exposed to Primary Total Knee, Partial Knee and Revision Knee Arthroplasty along with Total Shoulder Arthroplasty and Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty.
How to Apply
1. Letter of intent
2. One page resume
to be sent toand we will call you for a Personal Interview.